Feel like your fire pit needs a bit more … oomph? Do it yourself with a splash of shimmering silver with Diamond Starlight Reflective Tempered Fire Glass by Celestial. Watch the way this fire glass catches the light, like twinkling stars against the night sky.
As a leader in high-quality fire glass, Celestial Fire Glass uses extremely durable, heat-resistant glass that stands up to searing temps. Enjoy fire after fire — your fireplace glass won't melt or become discolored. You'll love how the flames illuminate the sterling, ultra-reflective glass, transforming your ho-hum fire pit into a brilliant backyard showpiece.
The Celestial difference:
- Engineered to provide long-lasting beauty. We use high-quality tempered material to ensure that your Celestial fire pit glass won't disintegrate, melt, or turn weird colors. It's made to last.
- Unparalleled shimmer. Instead of tumbling the glass like other brands (which dulls the surface), we use gentle sifting process to remove the smaller pieces with sharp edges. A mirror backing amplifies the shine even more.
- No odors or fumes. The superior strength and quality of Celestial Fire Glass means that it won't emit an unpleasant or irritating odor while burning.
- No-mess jar packaging. We've skipped the flimsy bag that other brands use and put our fireplace glass in a sturdy plastic jug with a convenient carry handle. Reuse the jug to store your glass or various household items.
- Makes the perfect vase filler. This DIY must-have is great for indoors, too. Elegant silver fire glass adds eye-catching shimmer to bowls, water features, clear vases, and more.
- Size: 1/2" (10mm thick)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.