Looking for a fast, affordable way to freshen up your gas fire pit or fireplace? Celestial Tempered Fire Pit Glass in Meridian Blue Reflective is the perfect way to add a pop of sapphire blue color and brilliant shine. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
Celestial high-performance fire pit glass offers outstanding durability and luminosity. The secret is in our manufacturing process, which maximizes the sheen in every piece. This reflective glass lends a moody, ethereal look to your fire pit — you'll love how the cool, brilliant cobalt blue color contrasts with the orange flames.
The Celestial difference:
- Incredible luster. How does our sapphire-blue fire glass deliver such sparkle? Instead of tumbling it, which leaves the surface dull, we remove the small pieces with sharp edges through our gentle sifting process. Each piece is also mirror-coated. You'll love this tempered blue glass.
- 100% Safe. You can feel confident using a premium fireplace glass brand with your DIY projects that doesn't release chemical vapors or foul odors while burning.
- Superior heat resistance. Those flames get hot, hot, hot — but Celestial fire pit glass can take the heat! Your fire glass won't melt, disintegrate, or fade.
- For gas fire pits and more. Not just for fire pits, our tempered glass can be used as a decorative vase or bowl filler or to lend sparkle and color to water features. Blend different shades and use your imagination!
- Better packaging. Fed up with heavy, cumbersome bags that break and spill? We put our glass in a heavy-duty plastic jar. Reuse it again and again.
- Free Shipping. All orders ship for free using U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. We get you your fire glass quickly and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/2" (10mm thick)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.